WinBase.NET is our flagship time & attendance /
job costing / access control solution, developed in the Microsoft .NET
framework, using either the free SQL Server Express database or integrating with
your existing in-house server. It links to a whole host of clocking
terminals, will import data from CSV files, & can easily export data to many
payrolls including Sage, Opera & Earnie. If you have a requirement not
catered for in the standard system. It can be tailored to your needs.
The installer is used both for installations/upgrades Of
WinBase.NET On both file servers and
client PC's. If you are upgrading an existing system, please
Click Here to check your entitlement
Download v3.51.1 MSI Installer
Released Tuesday 8th September 2020
This is the
WinBaseVT.NET add-on module that allows
employee's to make clockings, enquiries & booked absence requests themselves
from any PC on your network without the need for the full system to be
installed. The installer is used both for installations/upgrades On both file
servers and client PC's. If you think you may have a need for this then please
E-Mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Download v1.2.3 MSI Installer
Released Sunday 1st March 2020
The software installation topic in this file may assist in case of any initial
SQL installation issues. It is also deployed automatically with the main system
Download Help File
Some Features & Benefits
- SQL Database Format
- Up To 72 Clockings Per Employee Per Day. This Is User
- Quick & Easy Amendment Of Employee Clocking/Hours/Holiday
- Pre-Booked Absence Calendar, View A Years Worth Of booked
Absences At A Glance.
- Personnel System, Storing Important Employee Information
- Employee Analysis & Skill Assignment, Store details Of Special
Skills Employee's May Have
- Pre-Book Holidays In Advance Unlimited Shifts/Working Patterns
Archiving Of Leaver's
- User Defined Pay Groups, i.e. Weekly, 2 Weekly, Last Day In
Month, Same Day Of Each Month.
- Up To 8 Different Pay Rates Per Pay Group Per Day, i.e. Basic,
Time And Half, Double etc,
- Up To 8 Optional Cash Payments Per Pay Group Per Day, i.e.
Bonus, Time Keeping Allowance, Statutory Pay etc.
- Multi-User Capability For Simultaneous Access Across Networks
- User File Security Allows The System SUPERVISOR To Give Access
Only To The Forms That Each User Needs, As Well As Only Allowing Access To
Specific Companies And/or Groups.
- Data Collection From Remote Terminals Via Modem For Other
- Integrates With Clocking Terminals That Support Mag Stripe,
Fingerprint, HID, Bar Code, Prox Readers, HandPunch Or Can Operate Using A PIN.
- Bespoke Reports/Modifications/ASCII File Outputs Can Be
Written Where The Customer Has A Special Requirement Not Covered In The Standard
System. Please Contact Your Agent For Details.
- D.T.I (Department Of Trade & Industry) Working Time Directive
Report To Calculate Average Hours Worked Per Employee Over Any User Defined
Period, Typically 17 Weeks.
- Calculates The 'Bradford Factor' To Highlight Persistent
- Selectable Badge Label Printing.
- Multi-Company Payroll Links Into Sage, Opera, Earnie & Other
- ASCII Output Formats (Usually CSV), To Export Data Into Other
Systems, i.e. Spreadsheets.
- Corrections List Routine, Displaying & Allowing You To Easily
Amend 'What's Wrong', For Example Forgotten Clockings Timed Terminal
- You Can Have The System Automatically Communicate With The
Clocking Terminals At Pre-Set Time(s)
- Agency Worker Cost/Charging Reports
- Easy To Use Roster Booking System For Employee's Who Can Work
Different Hours & Shifts Within Each Pay Period
- Integrated Access Control Module, Where Terminals Can Be
Designated As For Access Control Only, Time & Attendance Only, Or Both. Details
Of Entries/Exits Are Kept As Well As Any Unauthorised Attempts & Door Alarms.
- Integrated Job Costing Module For Analysing Hours & Actual
Labour Costs Across Jobs. Job Changes Can Either Be Manually Entered, Or Swiped
At The Terminal Itself (Certain Types Of Terminal Only). This Module Can Easily
Be Interpreted Into A Powerful Department Costing Module If Desired.
- Wages Vs Sales Analysis Report Designed For Retailers.
- Option To Associate Day Rules & Employee's With Specific Users/Heads Of
- Audit Trail Facility To Track 'Who Changed What'.
- Multiple Finger Enrolment & Use Of The VX 10.0 Algorithm On ZK
Example showing the main menu, optional navigation panel & users form
The employee's form with a multi-column drop down ComboBox
Example of the report viewer. Reports can also be created in PDF format
Screen lists can be 'striped' in a user definable colour if required
Each Form has integrated context sensitive help, as well as other